Lifting Tables with scissor operating mechanisms give a stable and level lifting surface from a low closed position and without external guides or superstructures to raise and lower from a few kilos to one hundred tones and more between different levels. They provide solutions for a multitude of lifting applications which include:
- Adjustable height work carrying platforms, fixed and movable.
- Transferring goods and people between building floors and level variations.
- Loading and unloading vehicles, aircraft and rail wagons.
- Surface mounted low closed height to aid palletisation and depalletisation.
- Lifting and lowering of material stacks for break down and build up in production lines.
- Lifting vehicles for parking.