The process of picking and placing for mould box handling is as follows:
First, the pick and placer descends, clamps onto the mould box, and lifts it up. The mould box can then be rotated either clockwise or counterclockwise by 90 degrees. After that, the trolley unit moves forward to position the mould box in the sand filling area. Next, the picker descends to release the clamps on the mould box, and finally, it returns to its initial home position.
- The system is fully automated with PLC control, reducing the need for manual labor and human intervention.
- It can perform precise movements and rotations, ensuring accurate placement and alignment of objects.
- The ability to rotate objects by 90 degrees offers flexibility in handling various sizes of boxes.
- Automation often leads to increased speed and efficiency in the manufacturing process.
- Automated systems can be designed with safety features to protect both the equipment and workers.